You are there for your new business, ready to go online. There are different things that you need to make SEO work for you, and it starts with the search for domain name ideas. You need to get the best domain name that will get a sale on the first day. Sounds impossible, but it can happen.
How Do You Find An Excellent Domain Name?
- The domain name is also your most important way of branding your business. It means whatever name you choose to use, most will assume that’s what your business is all about.
- If you can include keywords in the domain name, your chances of ranking high are increased. It enhances your “findability” online.
- Always find the right name because it’s very hectic to change the domain name. So before, you register, make sure it’s the name you want. Changing your domain name means redirecting links, moving the site and letting people know you have changed. You’ll spend a lot of time doing this, and your business may not make any sales during that period.
Important Points to Consider During Search for Domain Name Ideas
- Consider your target audience; is it within your country or international? Having a domain name that is specifically meant for a specific location will have a positive SEO impact on your business.
- You need to think about how big your investment is. If you own several businesses, get a website that will encompass all companies. This will save you money and promote your whole business empire.
- What do you want, is it something that will outgrow fast? If you’re going to be in the business for a long-term, let your domain be one that withstands the market at all times.
Qualities of a Great Domain Name
- It should be short
Make your domain name short and precise. It is not easy to find two best words to combine but do your best to find a maximum of three. The three words should be short and easy to remember.
You can consider using at least one keyword or a phrase as your domain name, and it will help your page to rank high.
Easy and Memorable
Avoid big complicated names; get an easy to pronounce and memorable name. It should be a name that people can hear on the radio and spell it without problems.
Stay away from homonyms. These words can be spelt in different ways. For example “sea” and “see”.
If you can, avoid using dashes in your domain name. Google will not penalize you because it treats any dash as space. But people tend to treat such a domain like trash. They do not trust it easily.
When doing your search for domain name ideas always put the points above in mind. They will help you enjoy great SEO benefits.
— MonkeyHost (@monkeyhostuk) 15 de junio de 2018